Everything you need to know.
|1:00 – 2:15 pm||Registration and networking|
|2:15 – 3:45 pm||Session one|
Inspirational live talks
|3:45 – 4:45 pm||Fair experiences|
|4:45 – 6:20 pm||Session two|
Inspirational live talks
|6:20 – 7:00 pm||Networking and close|
Trigger Warning (TW): The first talk of session 2 will discuss child sexual abuse. We realize this may be triggering for some so please feel free to continue exploring the fair instead if that’s what you prefer.
📍 Xiqu Centre, West Kowloon Cultural District, 88 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Easiest ways to get there – via MTR:
Austin Station (Exit E) on Tuen Ma Line: ~1-minute walk to Xiqu Centre
Jordan Station (Exit C2) on Tsuen Wan Line: ~15-minute walk along Austin Road. Watch the video guide.
For directions via other modes of transport click here.
More important info
1. Arrive at least 30 minutes before doors close to ensure sufficient time for ticket checks & health declarations (via the LeaveHomeSafe app). Once the theatre doors close for session one (2:15pm) and session two (4:45pm), there will be no more entries allowed until each session is over.
2. Registration procedure:
a) Present e-ticket
b) Scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code at the entrance; your code must be blue
c) Scan another QR code to receive a digital goodie bag after the event.
3. To ensure a smooth and safe event experience for all our guests, we will be following the government’s disease and prevention control measures. All guests are required to undergo a temperature check. Guests with high temperatures at or over 37°C will be denied entry.
4. Please also keep your mask on in all areas of the venue and maintain social distancing.
5. Remember to eat lunch beforehand. While we won’t be serving food, we’ll have coffee and tea for you to enjoy between the talks. There’ll also be wine for the final networking session.
6. We are avoiding one-time-use cups for a more sustainable event so it’d be great if you could bring your own cup/mug to help us out.
7. No flash photography allowed inside the theatre.
8. All public facilities at the Xiqu Centre are accessible for wheelchair users and people with disabilities. Braille and tactile floor plans are available at the Canton Road and Austin Road West entrances. And unisex accessible toilets are available on all floors except B1.
9. For breastfeeding mothers, rest assured, nursing rooms are available.
Still have questions? Message us on Instagram.