TEDxTinHau Countdown is hosting events throughout Hong Kong on Saturday October 17th. Our community workshops, planet-friendly lunches and inspiring TEDxTinHau Countdown Talks take place a mix of online and in-person event. Find out what is happening and how you can book at TEDxTinHauWomen/JoinTheCountdown.
If you’re heading to an in-person event, a little planning can be a positive climate action. The following list is the TEDxTinHau Countdown Team’s essentials for attending any event sustainably.
Make sure that you have:
- Your confirmation email/digital ticket on your phone
- Reuseable water bottle/coffee cup
- Upcycled or unbleached cotton spare bag
- Reuseable cutlery
- Reusable face mask
- Refilled hand sanitiser (and a temperature check before leaving home)
- Octopus card to travel by public transport
- Virtual business card and QR code to LinkedIn ready to share
- Fully charged phone to take notes and photos and spread the word on social media (using #JoinTheCountdown #CountdownHK)
- Healthy appetite – drink/eat everything or bring a container, ensuring you don’t leave food waste behind!
Got more tips and ideas? Share them with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn using #JoinTheCountdown #CountdownHK.